Friday, June 20, 2014

Top 3 Divas


Music keep filling my head
Dance that keep me awake.
working her struts and hit the stage.
your music as hot as fire.

My female divas, gorgeous like ever.
Giving good catchy rhythm
her music is like a soothing lullaby.
Playing me to bed.
Giving the best remedy to my heart.

Diva stands for talented female performer. The prima donna. A female deity (Resorces from wikipedia).

This is to my top divas that killed the stage with fire.

1. BeyoncĂ© Giselle Knowles




























http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7vObnFUJc&feature=kp

This star born on the year September 4, 1981, famous not only through her voice but also through her dance and fashion sense. She is a dancer, singer, businesswoman and an actress. With her stunning curves, the word bootylicious is meant for her. Even that word is then fit into oxford dictionary. Rumors spread wildly about her religion but in the entertainment world, she is hardworking and successfully earned her fame in the music industry.

Her solo albums Dangerously In Love is her first successful album despite touring with group Destiny's Child. Destiny's Child eventually break off and she moves on, solo with more amazing albums such as the B'day, I am...Sasha Fierce and BeyoncĂ©. She is a mother of daughter Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-Z. Although that news did bring me disappointment, she is no doubt one of the most influencing woman in the world.

2. Mariah Carey

I use to sing all her songs, a lot, and even tried rapping. Famous for hitting the dolphin frequency voice, she make a hit with the song "vision Of Love" and "I Don't Wanna Cry" that stands in Billboard for a long time. I remember when I kept singing in the shower with the song "We Belong Together" for ages till my mom call me out. With voice span of more than 5 octaves, she sold around 80 million copies of album world wide. Right now, I'm trying to understand how she make those super high notes.

3.. Celine Dion


This singer is another artist that I sang most of her song with. Well, most of her famous songs except for 'Titanic', which half of the human population has been singing this for years. This Canadian singer sing to being a second most highest earning musician in history.
But the best part is that she sang all English song over her mother tongue which is French, although she did sang it during her younger age. This make my life easier singing to her songs. I love her voice for some reason and did some imitation on her singing style and still working on it.

4.
There are more pleasant voices and music to my ear but those above top the rest and stay champion to my music soul.





No comments:

Post a Comment