Tuesday, November 25, 2014

PenTatoniX Win the Game!

American Music Awards?
Them?!
* Asian slang*

Sadly, it didn't aired live in Malaysia's television channel. I didn't even know the date AMA air live.
But thanks to my fanatic sense over the very unique, accapella group, I had a chance to catch it LIVE from http://abc.go.com/watch-live. 


I watched them presenting on that big stage. I watched how grateful and excited they look and how humble they are. Wearing matching outfits, they look stunning and classy. Kristie stood out even more as the only girl. It's such a pity they didn't perform live. After their presentation on stage, I turned off my laptop. Literally, the only reason I watched is Pentatonix.




I felt overwhelmed each time I listened to their songs. Without the 5 together, they might just be another solo artist, well, maybe still outstanding, but not as cool. 5 individuals that combined voices to create music that are purely accapella but the ability to sound like many instruments playing together.  

To me, they killed it both on voice and attitude. That is what makes me love them more and more each day. They do not act. They are who they are.

Someone actually wrote my thoughts. This is exactly how I felt about them.
Instead of me telling you how I felt, I'll let another pentaholic tell you this.
Kudos to Cathy Boland Polito who comment on Facebook about them. I can't help to agree more on what she wrote: 


Cathy Boland Polito From what I hear, you are the only thing I would have liked about it. Your band has such a wide appeal. Please please stay as you are . Classy clean and inspiring. Don't sink to the Hollywood standard. Rise above them and stay with the masses loving you. We love classy not trashy Hollywood style. The older generation needs some young people to look to for some earthy inspiration as well. Remember your audience and you will always have one. Blessings to you all.


Yup, bless these amazing freaks.

                                          (resorces from Youtube)



Pentatonix Red Carpet interview before presenting at the AMA 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment