Saturday, January 17, 2015

How to be Stronger In Life

I wrote about changing before. The truth is, my change are unbelievably small. 
In fact, my life is still the same static motion, eat, study, assignment, sleep....and REPEAT.I'm still in my comfort zone.

Then, my friend pushed me to the limit by signing me up for a motivational course conducted by Desmond Phang, a psychologist that conducted PSC training course for more that 5000 times.That, is when i realized that i'm all wrong about my changing. Even thought i kept telling myself to change, i wasn't able to see HOW to change. 




After my experience in the motivational talk, things pretty much the same, but mentally, I believe I am a different person now. 

The way how I judge or observe things, the strength that i projected, the courage that I regain, and above all, the way how I love myself.






Although life can still be upset and full of fear and danger zone ahead, but nevertheless, you must believe that you can make a difference in your life, by yourself.
One thing for sure, enough sleep and good health is a way to positively charge your way to success in life.

My suggestion to all want-to-change people, you should try to go for a motivational talk that do not only talk but 70% practical and hands on activity that put you to realized your mistakes all this while and remind you of who you are.

I came across this link which i think, is a great guide to those who want to be a successful person. 
Hope that this will be a helpful starting guide to change you and me. BE AMAZING!




Even the cartoon can change, so can we.
*Love the hair

No comments:

Post a Comment