Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pentatonix in Malaysia!!!

Being a PTX Fan, a chance of watching their Live performance is a MUST .


I'm glad they took the ride to come to Malaysia for all the Penthaholic.
I was so estatic I can't sleep well a day before the concert. Adrenalin pumped I guess.

Me and some other penthaholic started queing up 2 hours before the show.
A performer's thought the first thing when i stepped in Stadium Negara:
1. The hall is not very decorative and creative.
2. There are no Banner or even their name on the backstage.
3. It is big, and empty
4. I shall sit at the right place.
5. I regretted buying RM185 ticket because I'm far away from the stage.
6. Sitting at on side of the stadium is equal to a bad view, a bad sound projection.

What about the performance?
Oh,
They killed it. 

Did i mention that Kevin, the beatboxer beatbox with his cello? I melted.
Scoot and Mitch did their thang with fire. When Mitch hit the high note, which is as easy as ABC for him, the whole stadium filled with Mitch's flame.
As for Kristie, I did'nt expect her speaking voice to be so CUTE!
 She can change her colour ton so easily. As she started the show with a greet, I was thinking which emcee sounded so high pitch yet husky ton of voice. Little did i know, it was Kristie!
She is stunning in her outfit and yup, some people actually fall for her beauty before knowing her voice. But i can't deny that she is beautiful inside out.


It was a very very satisfying day indeed.

Stadium Negara (Before performance)


PTX shirt with their FACE on it.

2 comments: